List of Must Have Items to Prepare before Your Due Datebaby goods description . List of newborn items
List of Must Have Items to Prepare before Your Due Date. Make preparations for labor weeks before your due date. That’s right, weeks, not days! You don’t want to panic about what to bring to the hospital when you start having painful contractions or even when your water breaks suddenly.
If you’re on your third trimester, of course now is the best time to start packing your hospital bag and other items to prepare before the time comes. The following list will help you consider the things you need to prepare for your baby’s arrival.
Mommy’s List of Things to Prepare for Delivery
The things you should pack for the big day:
- Any forms of identity— driver’s licence, residence card, insurance cards, and all important hospital documents including your doctor’s appointment card or your regular check-ups information.
- Clothing items for a minimum of 3 days— spare your clothes specifically for the hospital bag. Bring loose clothes and don’t forget the nursing bras, postpartum underwears, maternity pads and breast pads.
- Bathrobe and toiletries
- Slippers and socks
- Massage oil and lotion
- Any items that will help soon-to-be-moms at ease from anxiety and be more relaxed before labor— favorite pillows, music player, books and magazines, hair bands, lip balm, snacks, and so on.
Mommy’s List of Things After Delivery
In addition to the important list of maternity items mentioned above, you should also pack things for after the birth.
- Beauty tools, moms out there certainly need to dress up in case many guests will come to visit.
- A going home outfit that’s easy to wear for breastfeeding.
- Baby birth journal books and stationery.
- A reading book about breastfeeding babies.
Newborn Baby’s List of Must Have Items
Here are some of the newborn baby’s list of items that you should prepare in advance and have them packed in a special baby bag.
- Newborn baby clothes for a minimum for 3 days.
- Baby diapers— prepare them as much as possible. They can be either disposable or reusable diapers.
- Hats to warm the baby’s head.
- Socks to keep the baby’s feet warm.
- Baby blankets to keep the baby warm.
- Baby sleepsuits and vests.
- Wet wipes are designed for newborns and their sensitive skin.
- Baby gloves, because newborns have long nails, prevents them from scratching their faces.
- A baby car seat.
Last but not least, when the hospital bag is prepared and ready to go when the time comes, then there is only one thing you will need to prepare. If this is either your first, second or third pregnancy, you will need to be mentally prepared and ready to undergo the labor process.
Because in general, every pregnant woman worries about experiencing painful labor conditions, even experienced mothers who have been previously in labor before. The secret to a successful delivery, no matter the types of delivery you choose, you must feel comfortable and calm when you are in the delivery room.
Finally, another preparation is a regular visit and consultation with your doctor. Along with your doctor, you will need to discuss what method of birth you will go through— a normal birth or caesarean.
Written by admin
- baby goods description
- beauty tips for pregnant women
- Causes of Failure to Give Birth Naturally
- how to reduce pain during pregnancy
- information about something that is prohibited for pregnant people
- information for pregnant people
- List of newborn items
- one thing you need to know if your wife gives birth
- Pregnancy Workouts to do at Home
- prohibition of pregnant people
- Risks of a Normal Delivery vs C-Section